Meet is partnering with a mid-sized networked healthcare advertising agency to find a highly skilled Director of Activation and Brand Strategy to join their team! The agency itself works across a wide variety of therapeutic categories & partners with various clients within the pharma, biotech, and medical device space. The work is a mix of HCP & DTC and they are known for specializing within the strategy & brand planning space.
If you’re a seasoned Activation and Brand Strategiest looking to continue to grow your career in the healthcare advertising space, apply below to learn more!
- Strategize and prioritize roadmaps aligning with business objectives and client feasibility.
- Define unique value propositions and collaborate across teams for healthcare brand strategies.
- Conduct competitive analyses to identify brand strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Create compelling brand and digital messaging resonating with targeted audiences.
- Develop creative briefs and audience personas based on thorough research.
- Cultivate strong client relationships, leading brand planning efforts.
- Oversee and develop the career of junior staff members.
Please contact Lily Butt at email@example.com if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, preferably Marketing/Advertising.
- 7+ years of brand strategy experience within a healthcare advertising agency setting
- Experience working within both the HCP and DTC space
- Exceptional persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal