Are you looking to join an exciting opportunity to join a growing biopharmaceutical company focusing within the oncology space? This novel oncology-focused organization is looking to bring on a Director, Clinical Operations to join their team. If you are looking to develop cutting-edge therapies to transform the lives of patients, apply now!
In this role you would manage all aspects of all phases across the oncology space. You would also deliver vision and direction strategically to the clinical operations department. The ideal candidate would have experience with managing budgets, timeline, and trial execution.
• Responsible for leading cross—functional teams to ensure all trials are executed smoothly, timely, and at high quality. This includes the planning, executing, and reporting of the trials.
• Identify and address any potential problems and/or risks with projects, sites, and trials as well as implementing effective solutions in a timely manner.
• Handle and manage budgetary activities including creating, forecasting, and reporting any/all budget activities with Clinical Operations team.
• Aware of all milestones and development in Clinical Operations and rely improvements to leadership team. Work closely with HR to develop, train, and find talent for team.
• 10-12+ years of Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical experience and 5-7 years of trial management experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to life sciences, healthcare, or related discipline
• Extensive experience with management of Phase I, II and III clinical trials in immune oncology
• Understanding of ICH, GCP guidelines, and regulatory requirements
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Ciarra Smith at Meet, call on +1 646-822-3498 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Ciarra & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com