Director Clinical Biomarker Lead - Immune Oncology - Remote (ET OR CT)
An exciting pharma are looking to hire a Director Clinical Biomarker Lead for their growing immune oncology portfolio!
They have an extensive pipeline (indications in Phase I, II & III). You will join them on their quest against the fight of life threatening rare diseases worldwide!
They are looking for team players who are dedicated to driving science forward - this can be a fully remote role now and in the future.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Report into the SVP and help them provide strategic oversight and tactical support for translational activities across all clinical stage and discovery programs
- Working cross functionally with the Clinical Development group as well as with Research/Discovery and Quality
- Drive the discovery and adoption of innovative pharmacodynamic and patient selection assays
- Contribute to the preclinical evaluation of disease indications for clinical pipeline programs and early discovery programs
- Ensure staffing and processes are in place to enable adherence to timelines for critical preclinical and clinical translational deliverables, including data acquisition and analysis/interpretation
- Be a key contributor in filing INDs
- Doctorate level degree in relevant area of science
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preference for someone with a big pharma background
- Immune oncology & Clinical Biomarker expereince is a must!
Please contact Caroline Schlueter on +16468223414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity.