• Paris, France
• Employees can work remotely
A Senior Clinical Research Associate position has become available at one of the leading CROs in the industry.
This opportunity would allow you access to career development, excellent training and support from one of the top CROs in the business. Allowing you to participate alongside a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, meaning you will have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you've dreamed of.
Successful candidates will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry.
Office-based or Home-Based
• Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
• Be involved in study start-up
• Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
• Be responsible for site communication and management
• Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
•Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
• College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
• Independent on-site monitoring experience in France
•Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
• Full working proficiency in English and French
• Ability to travel
Salary/Rate: Competitive dependant on salary
Hiring Type: Permanent
Do not miss out on this opening!
- apply below or contact Matthew Hanrahan at Meet on 020 3019 5997 or email directly to email@example.com