Clinical Research Associate/CRA II
Renowned and highly sought after CRO has an opportunity for applicants to apply. This CRO is open to candidates with approximately 1-2 years’ experience, with a background in either CRO, pharma or privet sector (providing you have carried out interventional studies).
This opportunity would allow you access to career development, excellent training and support from one of the top CROs in the business. Allowing you to participate alongside a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, meaning you will have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you've dreamed of.
Location: France (Remote).
Overview: You will be joining as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA)/ CRA II. A great opportunity for an existing CRA seeking to gain more responsibility and progress their career further.
These roles will suit those:
- With proven Clinical Site Monitoring/Site relationship background.
- Experience in working Phase II and/or Phase III studies.
- Seeking a CRA role with a fantastic work/life balance (due to only 5 site visits per month as a target & bonuses for going over target.
- The drive to work within a successful and rewarding environment with a strong pipeline of interesting studies.
Candidates should have the following experience:
Proven CRA experience – 1-2 years minimum.
- Ability to perform clinical study site management/monitoring activities in compliance with ICH-GCP, Sponsor SOPs.
- Ability to develop strong site relationships.
- Strong understanding of regulatory documentation for study start-up, maintenance and close-out.
Salary/Rate: Competitive dependant on salary
Hiring Type: Permanent
Do not miss out on this opening – apply below or contact Matthew Hanrahan at Meet on 020 3019 5997 or email directly to email@example.com