Our client is seeking a Clinical Scientist (m/f/d) to join their team in the field of Discovery & Pre-Clinical/Clinical Development, preferably with cardiovascular research experience. As part of this role, you will focus on investigator-driven clinical and pre-clinical research, along with managing their own studies. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development and execution of the company's European Clinical Affairs and research strategy, emphasizing Investigator Sponsored Studies.
- Advanced Degree at least M.Sc in Science, Engineering, or related medical/scientific field.
- Post-graduate training in Basic Science with several years of relevant clinical research experience and experience in clinical trial management.
- Completed and up-to-date GCP formation including MDR training.
- Solid EU regulatory knowledge, including experience with Ethics Committee and Competent Authority submissions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to engage various stakeholders effectively.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated success in trial design and execution with diverse research teams.
- Organizational, metric-driven project management, and analytical skills required; formal training in epidemiology and/or statistics preferred.
- Self-driven with a high level of independence and ability to work in a fast-paced multicultural, global environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% to Sites, Conferences, and company offices.
- Manage investigator-sponsored clinical and pre-clinical research studies.
- Chair team meetings for assigned studies and ensure goals and deliverables are clearly defined and tracked.
- Project management of Investigator Sponsored Studies, including preparation of review meetings and maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key physicians and contribute to project-related communications such as research publications and presentations.
- Execute the European Clinical Affairs Strategy and Research Plan, expanding evidence growth through clinical research and peer-reviewed publication.
- Contribute to the development of key study documents and interface with other departments for execution and dissemination of trial results.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge clinical research in a dynamic environment.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth within the organization.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Travel opportunities to various sites, conferences, and company offices.