Why work for this company?
- Work for a leading CRO who have 30 years’ experience in the industry.
- Celebrating there 30th anniversary this year!
- Globally established operating in 41 countries.
- Forbes 2022: America’s best mid-size company
- LinkedIn 2021: Top 10 companies list in Cincinnati
- The Enquirer (2017): A Cincinnati top workplace
- Play a role in the creation of leading innovative science.
- Contribute to a real purpose: help make a difference to millions of lives.
Why this role?
- Expected progression after 18 months – unlimited potential
- Hybrid working model, limited to 6 site visits per month (non-negotiable)
- Get to work with major sponsors such as: GSK, Pfizer
- Gain familiarity totop-tier pipelines across all phases of clinical trials
- Close knit atmosphere, not all work chat 24/7
- Everyday holds something new!
What will be my duties and responsibilities be?
- Perform on-site and remote monitoring
- Provide CRA mentoring
- Training site staff
- Supporting, monitoring planned development
- Collect, monitor, and review regulatory documentation from the onset of the study
What we require from you
- 2 years’ experience minimum in Clinical Research Associate Position
- Able to demonstrate high level of monitoring skills, with complete independent judgement
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian and English
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with co-workers.
Please contact Imogen Chambers on +44 203 019 6046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity or similar within Clinical Research. This will be 100% confidential.