Our client is an exciting healthcare communications agency that specializes in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Despite their small size, our client provides a diverse range of communications services including promotional medical education, engagement solutions, and digital platform creation. With teams in the US and the UK, our client is looking to rapidly expand their presence worldwide.
They are seeking an Associate Medical Director to provide key scientific leadership for multiple programs. If you’re interested in joining a close-knit and exciting team of communications professionals, apply below!
*Candidates must be able to commute to either NYC or Yardley, PA up to 4x a month*
- Serve as a key SME for multiple key programs, providing technical expertise and scientific oversight as needed.
- Support the creation of a wide range of media including publications, advertisements, and educational content.
- Provide leadership and training for multiple communications teams.
- Review relevant scientific documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Liaison with other departments to align on timelines and collaborate on client needs.
- 3-4 years of experience as a Senior Medical Writer/Associate Medical Director at a medical communications agency is required.
- A PhD, PharmD, or MD is required.
- Experience as a medical writer is highly preferred.
Full job description and company details available upon application. This position is managed by Owen Marchand at Meet Recruitment. Email email@example.com to discuss the position further.