A global, specialist healthcare communications agency is looking to expand their team in London. They are looking for an Associate Director or Director in Health PR to be part of providing bespoke, creative solutions for their clients.
What will you be doing?
As an associate director / director, you will be a key overseer of the account, providing strategy and guidance while still getting stuck in with content development and review. You will be involved in strategic planning and issues management, providing solid direction to the team and to clients. You will coordinate actions, managing both up and down to ensure we deliver high standards of work to deadlines, embedding strategy and insight throughout, and understand the broader environment and implications for the team and account.
What are we looking for?
- Several years’ (7-9) experience in pharmaceutical PR with a strong understanding of data and regulatory communications
- Ability to earn the confidence of clients and developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experience in the development of high-performing teams to deliver excellence
- Experience in building and growing businesses as a management team member
- Experience delivering new business pitches
- Experience of budgeting and managing account finances
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to coordinate workload effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good knowledge of pharma industry and its regulations
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 2 volunteering days
- Monthly well-being allowance
- A fantastic office space with a dog friendly policy
- Clear career progression and leading training programmes developed by our L&D Director
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity then please reach out to email@example.com for a confidential chat.