Analytical Development Scientist, International Biotech in Zurich – Competitive package + home-based flexibility
Suitable for: Analytical Scientist, Formulation Scientist, Analytical Associate, Research Associate Analytics
Are you looking to take ownership of analytical and method development processes within a fast-growing biotech? If so, get in touch to find out more about this Analytical Development Scientist role in Zurich.
We are recruiting for an experienced Scientist to implement and manage analytical method processes, lead characterization of molecules and manage successful relationships with CMOs and internal teams.
We offer a competitive salary and package including bonus, stock options, home-based flexibility and excellent career development opportunities.
Please contact Guled Samatar at +44 203 0195984 or email email@example.com for more details about this opportunity.
In this Analytical Scientist role, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing analytical methods
- Lead characterization activities
- Reviewing existing processes and driving improvement
- Authoring and managing reports and documentation
- Supporting internal teams with analytical queries
To be successful in this role your experience will need to include:
- Expertise in Analytical / Method development processes
- Examples include chromatography / gel electrophoresis / SDS-Page / cIEF
- Life-sciences background from Pharma/Biotech/CDMO/CRO
- M.Sc. or PhD.
If you are interested in finding out more, the full job description and company details are available when you apply, please apply below. This role is being managed by Guled Samatar at Meet, please call me on +44 203 0195984 or e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss this in confidence.