Our client is a full-service provider of world-class healthcare communications. Founded over 30 years ago, our client is a well-known and established presence within the healthcare communications space. Their partnership with a global pharmaceutical company allows them to work with an exciting range of products including therapeutics and aesthetic medicine.
They are seeking an Account Supervisor to provide guidance and leadership for their Medical Aesthetics account management team. If you’re interested in joining a highly reputable and exciting communications agency, apply below!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for multiple key Medical Aesthetics accounts.
- Ensure that projects are timely, strategically aligned, and in accordance with the established budget.
- Maintain relationships with clients while leveraging market trends, key stakeholders, and other industry knowledge.
- Review product campaigns to ensure that marketing objectives are being met and best practices are being followed.
- Track project budgets and manage client billing.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of account management experience at a life science communications agency is required.
- Experience with Body Contouring is highly preferred.
- A bachelor's degree is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience supervising and/or managing direct reports is preferred.
Full job description and company details available upon application. This position is managed by Mitchell Pelissier at Meet Recruitment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the position further.