Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager - Healthcare Comms/ PR
An award-winning Healthcare Communications agency, based in the heart of London with a headcount of 70 within the health team, are looking to expand their team. They work on a variety of therapeutic areas ranging from oncology, ophthalmology, immunology, cardiovascular, rare diseases, diabetes, and neurology. They predominantly focus on pharmaceutical clients, however they do some consumer health work.
PR projects that they work on include data comms, disease awareness, patient advocacy, social media and digital, issues management, internal comms, and more, offering a range to keep things different and exciting.
- Confident at managing client requests and troubleshooting issues were necessary; advising and managing the team on what is required to resolve them.
- Able to question and where necessary challenge the client to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- Recognises and seek out opportunities for organic growth with existing clients.
- Develops detailed project plans including timelines and budgets
- Take personal responsibility for the day to day delivery of projects against agreed plans including keeping projects to timelines (internal and external) and budget
- Health/science related qualification
- Some healthcare or corporate PR experience either agency
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If this is a role that matches your experience and you are interested in this role, please contact Roisin directly, or apply below
- 29 days annual leave - including time off between Christmas and New Year's
- Birthday off
- Bupa private medical insurance
- 5% pension contribution
- Learning and development programmes
- Social team - quarterly socials, Christmas and Summer parties, and more
- Wellbeing perks - subscription to the headspace app, lunches, and more