I am excited to be partnered with my client, a global, privately-held Medical Communications agency, on their search for a detail-oriented + enthusiastic Account Manager to join their top-tier Client Services team. Since being founded the team has seen phenomenal and sustained organic growth, working across Medical Affairs, Publications, Promotional, Commercial and Regulatory spaces for their roster of blue-chip pharmaceutical companies and biotech's!
Continuing their growth, the team are excited to bring on someone new in the form of an Account Manager! As AM, you will serve as the linchpin of the client service account team for your assigned clients. In this role, the AM is the go-to person, actively engaged in day-to-day activities, demonstrating project management expertise, and ensuring seamless coordination within the team! Interested? Apply below or reach out directly to learn more.
*Opportunities available in Commercial, Med Affairs and or Publications *
Client Management -
- Build and nurture working relationships with clients, ensuring satisfaction is maintained.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to client queries.
- Clearly communicate with clients, escalating concerns to the account lead when necessary.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client's needs and proactively manage next steps.
- Ensure compliance with quality control standards and guidelines.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of projects and enhance knowledge of the account and key therapy areas.
- Familiarize oneself with content and review drafts developed by the scientific team.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the client receives strategic, creative, and digital planning.
- Take ownership of individual project and financial deliverables; coordinate project activities and delegate tasks.
- Provide tactical and operational guidance, finding solutions to ensure successful project delivery.
- Lead and actively contribute to internal and external meetings.
- Establish and administer project management processes, overseeing all project-related details, including timelines and budgets.
- Manage day-to-day project activity from start to finish.
- Demonstrate proactivity and accountability throughout the project management process.
- Oversee activities of junior colleagues, ensuring quality is maintained.
- Mentor junior team members, adopting a coaching approach to provide support.
- Use initiative to problem-solve and drive results, seeking senior support when required.
- Collaborate and build relationships with the wider team, including Scientific, Creative, Editorial, Finance, etc.
- Deliver projects within clients' financials and timelines; propose solutions to the senior team if issues arise.
- Create budgets for commonly used deliverables with minimal input from the wider team.
- Liaise effectively with third-party suppliers.
- Assist with the development of monthly financial reports and revenue forecasting.
- Monitor account budget, communicating any red flags, and proactively addressing out-of-scope projects with clients.
- Identify and explain reasons for projects running over or under budget compared to current forecasts.
- Ensure timely completion of timesheets for the team.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within the Medical Communications industry.
- Experience working across a range of therapy areas and project deliverables.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen, confident in developing budgets and financial reports.
- Excellent attention to detail and effective communication skills with various stakeholders.
- Good understanding of pharma regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in science, pharmacology, or medicine.
Please contact Kristyn Coldewey at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.