Regulatory Start-Up Manager: A friendly but ambitious CRO is looking for a start-up specialist to continue its rapid growth within the UK. This is a great time to join as they are building up their start up team in the UK so you will have a lot of input. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced CRA/PM/start up specialist to take the next challenging career step at a slightly smaller CRO.
The client is a global CRO which prides itself on the relationships that it has built worldwide. Following a strong 2012 they are looking to continue their expansion, with a particular emphasis on their European offices. They offer a stimulating and supportive work environment where CRAs can cover a range of Phases from I to IV in cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, and oncology.
As a Regulatory Start Up Manager your role will include:
· Management of all aspects of global start-up
· Performing quality checks on submissions and other documents
· Preparing and approving informed consent forms
· Ensuring investigators/site contacts are happy
This role will require:
· At least 5+ years of experience in clinical research (CRA and PM experience beneficial)
· Strong experience in European Clinical Trials Applications
· Life Sciences degree
· CRO employment preferable
· Excellent communication, organisation skills
Commutable locations: Preferably fully office based - Scotland
Salary: £45k upwards + benefits
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on + 44 203 178 7488 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: Regulatory submissions, Project Manager, Start-up, start-up specialist, associate, CRO, clinical research, Start Up Project Manager, Scotland, North, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, start-up specialist, CRO, Scotland, , study start up, site initiation, study initiation, site start up manager, line manager, Regulatory Submissions Manager