Account Executive – Medical Communications Agency- Macclesfield– ACCEX02
Overview: A great opportunity for a Science graduate to work closely with the Pharmaceutical Industry as an account executive in Macclesfield. You will be trained by industry experts and remain in a scientific environment while getting commercial exposure and client interaction.
Background: This highly scientific European and US-focussed Medical Communications Agency is a global leader in healthcare information and communications, serving healthcare professionals and the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
· To control accounts and/or implement projects in order that the objectives of the client and the Company are met.
· Agree and maintain schedules
· Take and communicate client brief
· Responsible for development of written proposals, budgeting, monitoring of budgets, timely invoicing, provision of invoice tracker etc.
· Help to ensure efficient working practices with other departments ensuring clear communication, briefing and feedback and promoting teamwork
· Set up and drive processes to enable team deliver agreed financial targets in an effective manner
· Look for opportunities for Company products within existing account
· Work with manager for self and staff development including mentoring, coaching and training as required
· Line management responsibilities including performance grading, appraisals and objective setting
· Knowledge of client environment
· Basic knowledge of therapeutic area
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to develop relationships with clients
· Able to lead discussions with client on own projects
· Good negotiation skills (external suppliers and with clients)
· Excellent project management and organisational skills
· Very good knowledge of Company products
Fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team within a well-known agency, where you will have the opportunity to develop strong client relationships.
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Rebekah Hill 07880291757
E-mail – email@example.com
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.